Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Poindexture Popeye

Created by Matthew W. Shoemaker
This is what happens at our house right before bedtime. Matthew is usually singing some little diddy or telling us a story about today that he forgot till the last minute. It's a wonderful stalling technique that doesn't work most times.
Tonight...it worked. Only because it was funny and catchy. Matt and I were singing it all the way down the stairs after we put the kids to bed.
Here it goes:
I'm Popeye the Failure Man (Boo)
I'm Popeye the Failure Man (Boo)
I'm weak to the finish cause I'm allergic to Spinach.
Everytime that I sneeze, my nose bleeds and bleeds.
I'm Popeye the Failure Man! (Boo)
A-A-A-Atchooo!!!
oops...I'm bleeding again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)