Thursday, April 16, 2009

Batter Up!

Matthew had his first practice today for baseball. We found out that his strong point is batting, he's really good at it. He seems really excited to start playing some games and learning more about the sport. Here are some pics I took while we were there.

Getting a pep talk from Dad.

Learning how to catch grounders.

ready to go.


David did really good...for about an hour. Then he decided he wanted to go home. Luckily the field was in the next town over which is only 7 miles from home.
















1 comment:

  1. Oh, how cute. *Sigh* Makes me think of my kiddos when they were that age playing baseball...I truly do miss those sweet times. Cherish them, Amber!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)