Friday, April 1, 2011

That was pretty Risky

Matthew recently discovered a record player and records that were in our attic, left by the previous owner. I don't recognize any of the songs, they're mostly old country songs.
He has become obsessed with them!


He starts up the record player as soon as he gets home from school. This morning he found one that had nursery rhymes. He put it on and told me "This is for David when he wakes up." and then left for school. Just now he was jammin to some records while I was in my room. Out of the corner of my eye I see him do this. (see video) I instisted he do it again so that I could record it and share it. It was just too funny to pass up. It was taken on my phone so I don't know how to flip it. Just...you know...turn your monitor on it's side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)