Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cucumber Update

The following pictures were taken by Matthew.


The day after the cucumber discovery Matthew decided to extract it from the brick. He armed himself with a hammer and loads of patience. Surprisingly it only took him about 5 minutes to completely free the cucumber.
The brick that the cucumber was encased in.


He proudly brought in the square cucumber where we discovered it was not 2 cucumbers, but actually1 that had folded into itself. He then ran outside to track down his friends and brag about his awesome discovery.

But before he did that he snapped a few pictures of his beloved square cucumber. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with the pictures I saw when I downloaded them onto the computer.

A day later the poor cucumber met its end when it was dissected to see what it looked like on the inside. For the record, it looked just like any old cucumber...only it was perfectly square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)