Saturday, March 6, 2010

Special Ingredients

This morning Matthew had a special cub scout meeting at Dominoes Pizza. They recieved a tour and learned how to make a pizza. They even got to make their very own pizza! I waited outside for him since I didn't have any running around this morning. He came out and very proudly showed me his "masterpiece." He even offered me a piece. As I was eating it, I noticed him watching me very closely. He then asked "Do you like it?" I said "I think this may be the best pizza I've ever eaten!





To which he responded "That's because I sprinkled it with LOVE."

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, that is just so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a doll. you never know what he is going to say, do you? sometimes it's just little boy nonsense, and sometimes it's amazing and profound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. Matthew is such a great kid! Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)