Monday, February 16, 2009

Just call me Hunchback


I've decided to try my hand at this whole blogging thing. Here it goes.
Yesterday started off well with church and then visit teaching afterwards. We visited 2 ladies and I always enjoy visiting with them. Matt and the kids had already been home for a couple of hours when I got home. I found them laying in bed watching a movie. We decided to all pile on the bed and take a nap, kind of a Sunday tradition at our house. Much to my dismay I find out that Matthew had been eating bread on our bed...again! So I get up and start sweeping off the crumbs. I'm kinda irritated, so I was just trying to get it done so I could lay back down. I took a swipe at the bed and pulled or tore a muscle in my back. Not only was I not able to take my nap after that, but I could barely move my head! I feel like a hunchback (no offense to hunchbacks) cause I can't straighten my neck to look up. I'm feeling a little better than I did yesterday, but still really sore. Ugh...getting older sucks.

2 comments:

  1. now we just need a picture of the hunchback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that just stinks!! I sure hope you are feeling better, Amber! Enjoy your Mom on Saturday and we'll see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)