Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Fever


Bear with me, I've had roughly 4 hours of sleep.
Today has been a little rough. I went and picked up Matt from school at midnight last night, he had been studying all day. We got home and finally setteled down for bed around 1am. A little before 5 David wakes up crying. He normally wakes up around this time cause he wants to be fed.I went and picked him up and discovered that he was burning up! Took his temp and it was 101. Poor baby. We got him some tylenol and he fell asleep on my chest for a little bit. He was so congested he kept waking up coughing. He slept like that off and on for about 30 minutes. I finally got him to settle down and he slept really sound for a couple of hours on our bed.Then it was time to get Matthew off to school. Matt let me sleep while he got Matthew to school at 7:30. I woke up at 8, showered, dressed and Matt called the dr. office to make an appointment for David. It's at 9:30. So we get David up, dress and change him and off to the dr. office. The doctor we saw today is not our normal doctor. She is very high strung and I had to pay close attention to catch everything she said, she talked REALLY fast. I wonder if she moonlights as an auctioneer. Luckily Matt was there and was able to fill me in on the things I missed. So we head over to the store to pick up his medicine and while we are there I'm talking to David and notice that his upper gums are swollen and red. Yep, he's cutting two more teeth. He just got finished cutting his bottom teeth last week. So that's probably what caused the fever and ear infection.
He's feeling a little better now, but I can tell he's just not feeling to good.

1 comment:

  1. that is an adorable picture of david. he is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)