Friday, February 24, 2012

Interview with Matthew: Age 11

A: If you were stranded on an island and only had one kind of food to eat, what would it be?
M: Something healthy, probably coconuts cause that's the only thing on islands. But I don't like coconuts.

A: What do you love most about your brother
M: When he's not a pain...

A: What makes you laugh?
M: When dad does funny things and it makes mom laugh.

A:  How old are your grandparents?
M: Uh...85 I guess. (Off by at least 20 years, kid)


A: What do you love most about Pop-Pop, Nana, and Grammy?
M: Pop-Pop- He loves me/ It makes me smile when I look at him and he's still there.
Nana- That whenever I smile at her she smiles back. It lets me know that she loves me.
Grammy: I like that she know how to make her grandchildren smile. 

I wish I could see them more.

A: What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
M: I was riding my bike with some friends and a wagon was in the road. I swerved  and crashed into the weeds and disappeared. My friends asked me if I was ok. I just stuck out my hand and gave them the thumbs up. They started laughing and I started laughing. I'm just glad I didn't get turned into sliced ham. 

A: What's the saddest thing that has ever happened to you?
M: We had a dog named Dax that got hit by a car. 

A: What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
M: When I rode the Tower of Terror at Disney World with my mom. (Really...you should have seen his face. It was hilarious! We just had a good laugh remembering that one.)

A: Tell me about a random memory:
M: This was when I was little, I think I was 5. It was in Arizona. My devilish Uncle Josh and Uncle Steve, we went on a boat together and they decided to throw me into the lake. Terror came to me. Like my favorite balloon being popped.  (dramatic much??) (Also, what he doesn't remember, is that he was taunting his Uncles, saying  "You can't throw me in the water!" He had a life jacket on and the rest is history.)

A: What do you like about being a kid?
M: That I don't have to pay the bills. (Enjoy it while it lasts!)

A:One word to describe you would be _____?
M: Crazy

A: What is the grossest thing you can think of?
M: When I went hunting with my dad. I had to see a deer get it's skin cut off. 

1 comment:

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)