Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fun at Dinnertime...

I try to teach my kids manners. The standard "please" and "thank you". Other things like wiping their mouths on a napkin instead of their sleeves and not throwing their bowls and utensils across the room when they're done. (ok, this mostly applies to David)

But sometimes, we aren't the most well behaved and well, I think it's ok. It's alot of fun and occasionally I decide to whip out my camera and take some pictures.

Case in point.

This was a fun night. Daddy was home and he and Matthew had this whole scenario going. It was hilarious. I love these moments around the dinner table.

1 comment:

  1. that photo is FABULOUS! All my kids giggled when I shared it.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)