Wednesday, February 24, 2010

David In Motion

I try to remember to take videos with my camera since we don't have a camcorder, but I don't always remember. I want to be able to look back and not only see my kids in pictures, but also see them in action.

So here's some videos I took just this morning as David and I were bumming around in our pajamas.

Video #1: Watch as David slowly attacks me. You can hear me slightly coughing due to the cold I can't seem to shake.

Video #2: Watch as David stacks his blocks! I love how he watches them as he walks away. Like he's making sure they don't go anywhere.

Video #3: Watch as David howls like a dog! I was trying to catch him doing something else, orignally. I caught him standing with his back to the dog, bending down and looking at him between his legs. He just cracked himself up! Of course he stopped as soon as I got the camera back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)