Saturday, November 7, 2009

When I grow up...


We went to good ol' Walmart yesterday to do some shopping and general looking around. This meant that Matthew had to check out the toy section. As Matt and I were over in the clothes section having a riveting discussion about coats, we see Matthew walk towards us with a big box in his hands. He says he just wants to "show this to us." Translation "I want you to see what I want you to buy for me." It was a huge Transformers toy, we asked him the same question as always. "How much does it cost?" (Christmas is around the corner and I like to keep these things in mind.) He says "It's a hundred dollars!" I laugh, (Cause I'm not very sensitive to these types of things.) and say "not even in your wildest dreams, kid." He turns away dejected and I hear him say. "When I grow up, I'm going to build a time machine and come back and buy this."

Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)