Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

This last Tuesday we went to the local pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. We have David signed up with Parents as Teachers and they sponsered the trip. They even bought pumpkins for all the kids! (Yay for free stuff!)
Luckily I remembered my camera and snapped away while they picked out the perfect pumpkin.


So, this picture didn't exactly come out the way I had imagined in my head. That pumpkin was really slick and David wasn't having it.

"Ooh! Look at all those pumpkins!"






David was all over the place. I think he personally inspected every single pumpkin there.




Inspecting the gourds.



He picked this one out but then quickly lost interest and tossed it on the ground.






"I want that one, and that one...."



Matthew even got to pick out a pumpkin even though technically he wasn't supposed to.
The free pumpkins were only for the non school age children, but Mrs. Debbie bought his too.


He searched through all the pumpkins, trying to find the biggest, best pumpkin in the bunch.




My handsome boys and their pumpkins. We ended up picking out a pumpkin for David, he couldn't decide on just one.





I love my family.










Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)