Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring!!

It's finally Spring! We have been busy getting our yard all cleaned up in preparation for planting. Matt found a bunch of tulips growing in the lot where the old house was, so we dug them up and replanted them. Matthew helped us and he had a lot of fun.






The before picture. We hadn't put the tulips in yet.



Our little helper with his shovel.


My cute hubby getting ready to plant all those tulips for me.

These are all the tulips we found! It's going to look so pretty when they're all in bloom. I'll post pics when they do.


Such a goofball. Gotta love him.
He's getting so big. I have a hard time believing I have an 8 year old sometimes.
Playin in the dirt. You can see the playpen in the background. That's where David hung out. He giggled at the dog the whole time.
He's giving me the "Are you still taking pictures of me?" look.
All done! I can't wait to see what color they are!

Oh, and Matt bought 60 tulip plants last month. We still haven't planted those. Our yard is going to be filled with tulips. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. That is Dave and I's fave flower and would you believe we don't even have any?!

    Cute photos!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! They keep me inspired and usually put a big grin on my face. :)